Ed 24 Been tying ...

 Bit of an update, apropos of nothing:

 As well as this blog, the Fly Fishing Forum, Facebook, and Instagram, I've now started posting things on Twitter, while I try to get my head around that particular social [or is it antisocial?] medium.



 Anyway, the photo above shows some flies I've tied recently. Ignore the three skinny ones at the back, which were given to me by a boat partner in a competition last year. The other three patterns are my most recent ties:

 On the left are four Jig Prince Streamers, after Fly Fish Food's recent post; the middle three are black lures to fish on an intermediate this weekend, but I can't remember whose pattern they are variants of. The flies on the right are [my] unweighted Twinkle Nymphs for small-river fishing this coming spring and summer, and for casting to sighted fish in small stillwaters.

 Tie on, brothers and sisters!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read all about it! No fake news here

Summer long ago

Tempest