Ed 1 Blog update





Taking shape, at last! The keen-eyed will eventually work out that the pics don’t always match the narrative; that’s because when I’m fishing (a) I don’t always have a camera with me, and (b) I’m fishing (duh!)

To date, this blog consists of the Fluff Club chronicles, originally only on the Fly Fishing Forum, albeit pasted in large lumps, to which I’ve latterly added small, published pieces. For the future, the FC episodes will continue (usually monthly), also the short stories, when I have both time and the muse, plus the odd editorial or supplement.

The stated aim is to help share and spread the love of fly fishing and fly tying, so future posts might include some patterns for various variants and vagaries. Hopefully, you’ll stick with it.

Finally, please feel free to comment or to suggest improvements. The people that know about these things (blogs/blogging) suggest regular posts is the way to go - two or three times a week – but creativity is a barrier to that, due to all the other time constraints I have. I’ll do what I can, but I really want to avoid the banal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer long ago

Read all about it! No fake news here

Tempest